Sorghum Blueberry and White Choc Chip MuffinsMarch 2, 2016
Gluten free biscuit recipe made with sorghum flour.
Makes approx. 40 biscuits
- 250g White Sorghum Flour
- 170g butter (softened)
- 100g brown sugar
- 50g cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tblsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp bicarb powder
- 2 tsp guar gum or 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 170-180 degrees.
- Combine softened butter, sugars and vanilla until pale and fluffy.
- Add egg/yolk one at a time, mixing thoroughly between additions.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Roll mixture into teaspoon size balls. Put dough on a lined tray (at least 5 cm apart), flatten slightly and place into the oven for 15-20min or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool (and firm) slightly on tray before removing.